Let the Good Times Roll
The all-new Subaru XV takes driving technology where it’s never been before with advanced features like Subaru’s world-class EyeSight® Driver Assist system that's like an extra pair of eyes to watch the road ahead. Be entertained in the cabin with a large and intuitive touchscreen infotainment system that can connect seamlessly to your smartphone so you can stream the music you love straight into the Subaru XV’s impressive sound system. Swipe, pinch, touch Ã¢€“ all your entertainment is right at your fingertips.
Rock your drive with a car fine tuned to entertain. The all-new Subaru XV is ready for the good times.
Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ will have you spinning your favourite tunes and apps everywhere you go.
Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ technology reads your text messages out loud, and even gives you weather updates, so you can focus on the scene around you. Cleverly, you can also bounce your smartphone’s mapping system to the XV's big screen whenever you like, helping you keep your eyes on the road and get you to your destination easily.
Compatible Apple or Android device required.
Hands Free Heaven
Enjoy seamless freedom with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. System operation availability is subject to the Bluetooth® wireless technology specifications of individual’s phone.
Pure Joy Ride
Satellite Navigation means you won’t have to worry about directions. You can also bounce your smartphone’s mapping system onto the big screen via Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ .
To lock in your directions, just hit voice command and say the magic words. Satellite Navigation will take you to your destination, the smartest way with live updates on faster routes and traffic hazards.
Standard on 2.0i Premium and 2.0i-S.
Big Screen Action
Swipe through the 6.5”* or 8”* LCD touchscreen for larger, brighter entertainment on the road.
The all-new XV will have a touchscreen you can touch, swipe and pinch, just like your smartphone. The 6.5” or 8" colour LCD screen puts your driving on display, translating useful vehicle information into entertaining, easy to understand graphics.
Here's Looking At You
EyeSight® Driver Assist is like your second pair of eyes, spotting potentially dangerous situations like cyclists up ahead. It alerts you to take action, and applies the brakes automatically if you don’t.
With EyeSight® Driver Assist technology, your Subaru XV is always watching out for you. Here's a few ways you're safer with XV:
- When the car in front of you moves at a green light, we’ll let you know it’s time to go. So the driver behind you doesn't have to.
- Adaptive Cruise Control tracks the vehicle in front of you, keeping a safe distance to take the stress off having that unpredictable driver ahead.
- If the accelerator is pushed by accident when an object is detected in front, EyeSight® Driver Assist technology restricts engine power to help reduce the impact.
- Pre-Collision Steering Assist applies greater steering assistance when you attempt to steer away from a detected collision ahead.
- If the vehicle’s EyeSight® Driver Assist technology senses lane sway or lane departure, it’ll warn you, helping you to avoid stepping on someone else’s line.
- EyeSight® Driver Assist technology can warn you of imminent impact. It also senses if you’re not acting fast enough - applying more stopping power as needed.
Available on 2.0i-L, 2.0i Premium and 2.0i-S.